Ivy Reads is a Language Arts only learning center. Our team is made up of passionate instructors dedicated to enhancing the lives of 3rd through 12th-grade students.
Hours are flexible.
Current Job Openings
- 3rd through 5th-Grade Instructor
- 6th through 8th-Grade Instructor
- High-School Instructor
Benefits of working at Ivy Reads
- Training — We train all of our instructors in the Ivy Reads methodology, which addresses Vocabulary, Grammar, and Critical Reading skills.
- Students — Instructors have an opportunity to work with a wide range of students from different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Location — All instruction is done in center, so no need for excessive travel.
- Strong grammar skills, proficient through 12th-grade material.
- Highly motivated and energetic.
- Classroom experience is a plus but not required.
Excellent opportunity for:
- Current Teachers
- College Undergraduates and Graduates
- Retired Teachers
- Exceptional High School Students